Country Christmas Ham Glaze
For 1 Batch(es)
- 0.5 cup(s) Honey
- 0.5 cup(s) Worcestershire Sauce
- 0.5 cup(s) Tomato Sauce
- 0.5 cup(s) BBQ Sauce
- 1 MidWest Meats Smoked Ham
Country Christmas Ham Glaze Directions
- This recipe is suitable for a whole leg ham on the bone avg. 7kg.
- Simply halve it for a half ham.
- Mix all the ingredients in a small pan, over a low heat to melt the honey and create a glaze.
- Bake Ham in a pre-heated oven at 180° liberally basting with glaze initially, and then regularly glazing, possibly every 10 minutes until glaze is used and ham has browned.