Greek BBQ Lamb with Greek Salad
A simple, healthy and delicious BBQ to share with family and friends.
Served with a delightful fresh Greek salad you cannot go wrong!
Getting your european flavour balance right can be tricky, but no need to worry, I've done that for you!
This recipe is sensational using our 2kg Prepared Greek Inspired Butterflied Shoulder of Lamb
For 5 Person(s)
- 2 Punnet's Heirloom Tomatos halved
- 1 Small shredded red oinion
- 100 grams Feta Cheese
- 100 grams Pitted Olives
- 2 Diced Cucumbers
- 1 tablespoon(s) Red Wine Vinegar
- 3 tablespoon(s) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 kilo(s) Marinaded Boneless Butterflied Shoulder Of Lamb
- 2 tablespoon(s) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Lemons cut into wedges
Greek BBQ Lamb with Greek Salad Directions
- Preheat BBQ flat plate or char-grill to hot.
- Remove lamb from packaging and brush with olive oil.
- Using direct heat, sear lamb for 5 minutes each side to seal the lamb.
- Reduce BBQ heat to medium hot.
- Close lid and change BBQ burners to indirect and cook for 15-20 minutes on each side for medium.
- Cover with foil and rest meat on a warm plate for 10-15minutes whilst preparing Greek Salad
- Greek Salad: prepare all ingredients and toss with dressing.
- Season Salad to taste.
- Serve with fresh lemon wedges