Pork Steak with Moroccan Sauce
Pack a flavour punch on your dinner table.
This quick and easy recipe will delight friends and family.
Use my Discover The Pork Secret article to understand how wonderful locally farmed pork can be.
For 4 Person(s)
- 4 Pork Steaks
- 30 grams Sesame Dukka
- 1 tbls Aussie Olive Oil
- 100 grams Dried Apricots soft, diced
- 0.5 Cup Dijon Mustard
- 0.5 Cup Water
- 2 tbls Honey
- 2 tbls Moroccan Seasoning
- 1 tsp Lemon Zest
Pork Steak with Moroccan Sauce Directions
- Preheat BBQ or fry pan
- Dust pork steak with Otway Chef Sesame Dukka
- Brush grill plate with a little Aussie Olive Oil
- Cook 6 minutes on one side, turn and grill for another 2 minutes. Then rest on a warm plate for a further 2 minutes.
- Place sauce ingredients into a small sauce pan and bring to the boil. Reduce heats and simmer until thickened 3-4 minutes.
- Serve Pork Steak with Cous Cous and Moroccan Sauce.
Tip: Approximately 5 pork steaks per kg. Ask your butcher to make sure your pork steaks are 2cm thick to use the 6-2-2 cooking method for perfect pork steaks each and every time.
Moroccan Sauce can be prepared a couple of days prior and will keep refrigerated up to a month. A simple sauce that also works well with a BBQ Chicken Breast.
Otway Chef Dukka is available in store or online by special order.