Top Selling Cut of Beef for tenderness and flavour.
Locally grown pasture fed prime yearling Angus Beef.
Only the best from the lush green pastures of the Western District of Victoria
Peppered Steak Recipe Tip:
- rub steaks with 1 tablespoon oil and season generously with freshly ground black pepper.
- Heat a char-grill pan or barbecue over medium-high heat.
- Cook steaks for 4-5 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking.
- Season with sea salt and set aside on a plate loosely covered in foil to rest for 5 minutes.
- Weights & Measures Laws prevent portion cut being sold in store. All steaks will be weighed at the point of sale in store per KG Portion Cut ONLY available online.