A family winner!
You'll feel the love when you announce Chicken Schnitzels on the menu especially when using our local fresh Chicken Breasts.
Want to save time, we've freshly crumbed chicken breast for you today, click here to have it delivered to your door.
If you feel like crumbing your own schnittys, why not add some lovely ingredients to your crumbs! Here's a favourite from My Country Kitchen.
Feeling like a Chicken Schnitzel with a whole lot of goey love inside, try our Chicken Roma's. Already, prepared, simply shallow fry.
|Cuisine Type||Australian Country Cooking|
For 4 Person(s)
|500 g Chicken Breast (Each Sliced into 3 fillets)|
|2 cup(s) Breadcrumbs|
|0.5 cup plain flour|
|0.33 cup parmesan cheese|
|1 clove garlic choppes|
|1 tablespoon grated lemon rind|
|2 tablespoon(s) fresh parsley chopped|
|2 tablespoon(s) milk|
|salt & pepper|
|vegetable oil for shallow frying|
Chicken Breast Schnitzel Directions
- Combine breadcrumbs, parmesan, lemon rind, parsley and garlic powder on a plate.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place flour in a bowl.
- Whisk egg and milk together in a shallow bowl.
- Coat chicken in flour, shake off excess.
- Dip in egg mixture.
- Coat in breadcrumb mixture, patting crumbs down so they have a good coverage.
- Place on a plate.
- Repeat with remaining chicken, flour, egg mixture and breadcrumb mixture. Put in fridge for 1/2 an hour to set.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat add a knob of butter and let it melt, do not brown.
- Cook chicken, in batches, for 4 to 5 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through.
- Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel to drain. Enjoy!
Remove seasoning for a plain Chicken Schnitzel.
Add other favourites to the crumbs such as lemon & pepper.