For 4 Person(s)
|4 Pork Steaks|
|30 grams Sesame Dukka|
|1 tbls Aussie Olive Oil|
|100 grams Dried Apricots soft, diced|
|0.5 Cup Dijon Mustard|
|0.5 Cup Water|
|2 tbls Honey|
|2 tbls Moroccan Seasoning|
|1 tsp Lemon Zest|
Pork Steak with Moroccan Sauce Directions
- Preheat BBQ or fry pan
- Dust pork steak with Otway Chef Sesame Dukka
- Brush grill plate with a little Aussie Olive Oil
- Cook 6 minutes on one side, turn and grill for another 2 minutes. Then rest on a warm plate for a further 2 minutes.
- Place sauce ingredients into a small sauce pan and bring to the boil. Reduce heats and simmer until thickened 3-4 minutes.
- Serve Pork Steak with Cous Cous and Moroccan Sauce.
Tip: Approximately 5 pork steaks per kg. Ask your butcher to make sure your pork steaks are 2cm thick to use the 6-2-2 cooking method for perfect pork steaks each and every time.
Moroccan Sauce can be prepared a couple of days prior and will keep refrigerated up to a month. A simple sauce that also works well with a BBQ Chicken Breast.
Otway Chef Dukka is available in store or online by special order.