1.5kg Whole Piece Grass Fed
*Please note this is a high demand product and towards the end of the week stocks maybe low. We do our very best to put this product aside and update our website. If not available at the time of preparing your order the product will be refunded before dispatch.
How to roast a 1.5kg eye round (girello) beef roast
Eye round (girello) is a perfect roast cut for roast beef sandwiches.
- Preheat oven to 160ºC. Brush the beef roast lightly with oil and sear it on all sides over a moderately-high heat until evenly browned. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place the beef on a rack in a roasting dish.
- Roast for 40-50 minutes for rare, 50-60 minutes for medium and 60-70 minutes for well done.
- For ease and accuracy use a meat thermometer.
- Remove the beef roast from the oven, loosely cover with foil and allow to rest for 10-15 minutes. Slice the beef thinly to serve.